In the morning went with sis to see the gynecologist..
at TPY the famous Doctor Koh.
Then eat and shop shop awhile..
and they bought me the customised name sticker, can stick on my new textbooks..
hee same as my nephew one, is disney cuties theme..
His name is - Alaric Goh
A King name.
this name nice, got power
spelling also nice and special..at least not those common common one..
it is pronounce as Air-le-ric.
Hope he will be handsome
I like hansome kid..lol sounds like a pervert..haha
Hope he come out soon!
:)
This is the sticker!





This is a case to keep the stickers.
Got 4 pieces..all is different one leh cool man..can't wait to use it..
except the winnie the pooh one got 2 pieces..
cute! Thanks sis and jie fu.
Then cos sis can't really walk le, will tired ma
so went home at about 3pm
then later met xiao xia at 5pm at orchard..I was 30 min late..hee
as usual just act cute and it'll be fine :)
then go shop lo..wah we like 2 old ladies like that...
both waist pain..haha
dunno why now will like that lor..
When I 'Ah Choo'(sneeze) hor..wahhh my waist will damm pain..really like old auntie
Actually thought like quite boring..never find anything to buy then..I thought of buying a eye-concealer..
cos u know I like panda like that ,since I was young lor..
so bought from 'Paul & Joe' at Isetan(Wisma)..
really good leh can really cover lor..
then the person who serve us very nice lor..
so happy lo next time no need have dark circles le..
cool man!
oh got free gift also..got a eye-shadow, dark purple colour




No comments:
Post a Comment