Tuesday, August 05, 2008

It's Coming

Yea..the 'o' level is coming.
It's stressful..
I know i won't be scared and I can do it if im well and fully prepared.
But the problem is that there is an 'IF' in front..
hmmm..but I shall charge all the way and make full use of every second to do as much as i can
then I believe I can reach my goal of getting <10>
JIAYOU sherina.. you can do it!
yes I can do it.
:)
------------------------------------------------------------------
Next tuesday im gonna get my 'o' level chinese result.
I truly, sincerely , really hope that I can get A1.
Then that will be my first A1 in my life..
Really worried..
Next thursday is english 'o' level oral..
Really hope i can make it..later shall practice with kaijun gor gor and ask him for tips.
and practice and practice and practice... ...
-------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments: