Monday, February 05, 2007

I didn't blog for quite some time haha as i was lazy.didn't bother to blog.
So lets see wat i have done during these few days.

MY LOVELY COSY WARMY BEDROOM! :D
I love my new bedroom,i have rearranged every furniture and so on.I bought carpet.WOOTS!..I only can say that my room is SUPER nice now.hee hee.But i shall post the pics of my room when i have painted the walls,which when it is SUPER DUPER NICE!!! haha.

Things I Bought.

Bought a dice.it is a puffy dice which u can sit on it and and throw it around and play with it like a ball.haha.u might be having question mark now all over ur head haha.don't worry,i will show u the pic.U can see the colour of my carpet at the background too.


Got a new watch too.From my sis.It's COOL.haha.


Plus a puzzle haha.from the pa-sa-ma-lam at toa payoh at $4 haha.mickey mouse one,1000 pieces.I suddenly had the urge of doing puzzle so i bought it.haha.Hope i can complete it.hee.

FLU.

I had slight flu today.Ah-choo-ing non-stop.haha.Thimk i got the flu virus from my classmates,schoolmates and probably my niece isabel haha.We went out ytd,she was ah-choo-ing too haha.Hope evryone get well soon!Ahhhhhhh-choooo!!!
Jokes surrounding us.



-A Dead Sweet.
hahahaha...
saw tis at a bus stop found it funny and took a pic of it. :B

No comments: